autoeyeuk Quick Fund
A decline in finance no longer has to be a problem. Quickfund is the new finance product from Autoeye UK that can provide your business with a cash advance of up to £100,000 with minimal qualification, no credit checks and no restrictions on use - all within approximately 15 days!
For customers who have been declined or who would normally struggle to obtain finance Autoeye UK Quickfund product can help them invest in their business and obtain the equipment they need by simply using a credit card terminal to process sales as part of the day to day running of the business.
Typical cash advances range from £3,500 to £100,000 for a wide range of customers including:
- Leisure facilities
- Retail outlets
- Hairdressers / Beauty salons
- Independent garages
- Pubs / Bars
- News Agents
- Gym’s / Leisure Centres
- Garden Centres
- Children's Nurseries
- Market Outlets
Who would be eligible?
To be eligible for this product, you must be able to answer yes to the following four questions:
- Have they been trading for at least 6 months?
- Do they have a credit card terminal that has been in operation for at least 6 months?
- Does the terminal carry out at least 20 transactions a month?
- Is the total value of the transactions carried out on the terminal over £3,500 a month?
How does it work?
Our Quickfund representative at Autoeye Uk will contact you directly to obtain the information required to process the application. All you provide is a landlord reference, two trade references and a statement for the credit card terminal showing its transactions over the last 6 to 12 months.
A credit search is carried out to check that you don’t have any liquidated businesses linked to yourself. Within 15 days you will receive the capital investment minus the cost of the equipment being purchased from Autoeye Uk.
- No capital outlay. A fixed cost which will never increase and allows you to budget for each year.
- You are able to put your capital equipment on your balance sheet as an asset. All payments made on ALL of your leases each year can be totalled and taken away from net profit for taxation.
- Currently very few clients reach the end of their agreements as they will upgrade to keep pace with technology. Therefore you will never pay off the full cost of the lease and all the payments should be treated as a fixed annual operating cost for the function that the equipment provides.
- During the third and fourth year of the lease agreement you can normally expect to upgrade your equipment at no greater cost than you will already be paying, subject to the amount of equipment being the same and subject to any gross inflationary costs.